Planning a Chicago
When choosing to plan a Chicago
1) The Teen Years. This theme is great for those who are celebrating an adult
2) Genuine Antique Person. This theme can be looked at as more of a jest for someone in their older ages. We’ve seen it a few times for a few Chicago 50th
3) Choose their Favorite. This theme is a little vaguer than the other themes. You’ll want to find the person of honor’s favorite thing to do or something they love and make that into a theme. An example would if a person loves to fish. You could then take that activity and create an entire theme around fishing. You could also use the idea of golfing. You could encourage everyone to come in their golf apparel and to bring their putters. You’ll want to pick something that the guest of honor will enjoy and go with it. The possibilities are endless.
4) Imitation Parties. This theme is when all of your guests are invited to the
5) In Memory of. This theme isn’t for the faint of heart. As a joke you could theme your
6) This is your Life. Instead of choosing to do an “over the hill”
1. My favorite thing about …(use guest of honors name) is ______________.
2. The funniest thing I ever saw …do was when he _________________.
3. The happiest I ever saw … was when he____________________.
4. The dumbest thing I ever saw … do was____________________.
5. … drives me crazy when he _______________.
6. My most memorable moment with … was ____________________.
7. List five words that describe …
7) Ice Cream Party. This theme is for all the sweet tooths. On the invitation you’ll want to invite all the guests to bring their favorite ice cream toppers and their favorite ideas on how to build the perfect sundaes and banana splits. When everyone arrives you can surprise your guest of honor with the biggest and craziest bowl of ice cream. Another idea would be to purchase a large gutter section from a home improvement store and serve the ice cream varieties in a trough style.
8) Black and White. With this theme you’ll encourage all the guests to dress in black and then have your guest of honor dressed in white (or vice versa). It makes for a fun formal night and the guest of honor is almost always recognized by their different apparel. You can also grab some great pictures!
These are just a few fun ideas you may want to consider when planning your Chicago